Roleplay Appreciation!

From pof Maija:

I’d like to give some RP praise to the player of Kaela. The interaction we had together when I came inside the castle had me genuinely laughing.

Charon, I adore every rp with you, stay awesome!

All of Evicerata’s kids…seriously, you are all three wonderful!

I love Mr. Templeton so much. He deserves props.

Strix and Mortala are such wonderful writers, emoters, and simply lovely people to interact with! They exercise such control over their characters that everyone around them has a sense of who and what they are; they are both superbly well developed.

It’s also nice knowing I’m not the only one who will bombard others with paragraphs. <3

I’d like to praise some characters from back when I was still playing Edgar.

Melody - I always loved your emotes. Especially the ones when she was trying to overhear something and she was failing at it miserably. It did give me quite some laugh on several occasions. But I also enjoyed the depth she had, even though she did struggle with communication.

Batil - well, Batil is Batil. I loved the way she was sometimes cringy. I also loved the “delicious” dishes she was making. But what I love most was the way she hated Edgar and how one could really -feel- it, both through her actions, words, and her emotes. Like the one which was more or less like “She tried to overhear what Edgar was saying, but she failed to understand his babble

I also enjoyed his interactions with Molly, and even with Hargin, even though the latter did hate him like hell.

Haha. I gotta give Charon props again. What a BUTTHOLE, in the best way possible!

So many shout outs to do! Some are old but lazy me just joined the forums. Heck Marosia is is my first online rp to boot

Lenny how you made my day every time we interacted. Loved the letters pure eloquence.

So many scamp in drakassi. You all made me try to come up with fun things. From snowball fights to feather tickle wars You all rose to the occasion.

Lucia your rp made me want to hug my kindle.

Marlin you wisdom always at the right time

Rys always caring and stuffing food down my characters throat.

Ifrit your kindness made me try my darndest to kidnap you

Kaela your loving rp taught me a lot about how to type to better

Okkoto you antics and mine made me laugh so hard

Marmor I love your patience

Idris your rp as a best friend was pricesless. So glad we made you pants!

Charon you made nervous me relax and have fun when I first spawned. Love your funny rp

Asmo. It was amazing watching how your character grew from a punk kid to a respectable adult

Umbria and imogen you two made me laugh so hard specially when you interacted with therians

I am sure I am leaving so many out in dae land. All the daemons rock!

Moving on to folk ragnar and company I love how everyone interacts together. It’s a true family right down to the odd brother. Olaf don’t change!

Sven your rp is some of the sweetest have ever read. Thank you for saying yes!

Elery you make ever trip to hopes reach a joy!

Avian and fa e time

Wren thank you for your patience you amaze me how you can handle difficult situations

Helia I love how you emote your feelings

Seren I enjoy our discussions

Ria you are just a sweetheart

Akira I love how you rp being small

Tesni you are so kind

All the faelings and hatchlings you guys make me want to check Marosia just to see is there activity.

Therian time

Mickey on my Lord there is nothing like you out there. Possibly a good thing

Gagi you are such an adorable odd duck. I love how unique you are.

Asher you are just to cute! Agate you are a mystery yet. Both of you are so much fun to do with!

That’s all I can think of for now.

More people should use this thread lol

Any way here goes

Ria and Luarel you two are both mutes yet your rp for that is well done. You each have your own way of getting what you need to say across and I appreciate how hard it is to play a mute character

Runa I love how descriptive you are. The way even tucking a child in is described, I can see it in my head. I need to learn how to do that

Darwin you sleep a lot and then a burst of activity. That activity is so fun and sweet I refresh all day looking for when you come online.

Mirai and Kaliska thank you for being so active. Watching your interactions with each other, those around you, and myself has me “biting my nails” to see what they are up to next. Such a joy to rp with you two.

Sven you are such a doting husband and father. The way you follow my lead when I do things from slaughtering animals, to snowball fights to keep the rp going and the town active is priceless.

Glynn you fluttered in out of nowhere and no matter how I tried to ignore the pest you persevered. That rp has led to a different path and I am thankful for that.

Wren and helia your acceptance and tolerance for the chaos is some of my favorite rp. Thank you.

Asher if it wasn’t for you, my days as a kid would be boring. Thank you big brother.

Agate wish you were awake more. When you are the moments are sweet and I can feel your eyerolls.

Olaf I wait for you to talk. You add such flavor to the game.

Ragnar you herd cats well.

Cayde your ideas and rp for them I enjoy.

Zora you and your brother Rakki make motherhood a joy.

Nerissa I love how you rp your timidness and your emotions. I don’t have to guess anything.

Cecilia you make my day many times with the stuff you do. Funny how I noticed you picked up some stuff from my character that was a surprise.

Lana sorry we freak you out. I love how you rp that and trying to understand. The way you stand up for yourself is golden.

Nyx the rp you made happen was wonderful. You aren’t just the amazing person behind all this. You are a superb roleplayer too.

I am sure I am missing someone. There are so many of you that make this game enjoyable ty.