Roleplay Appreciation!

I adore Ria, and I’m constantly in awe of her player’s way with words. Honestly I love everyone at home, you’ve all made avians my favourite race. I just wish I could be on more!

Special shoutout to Akuti and Aietos - hand drawn colouring and activity books :blue_heart:! Best parents, no matter what.

Okay, now from the top of my head…

Mason because that scene must be one of the most beautiful departures I’ve ever roleplayed.

Lenny because of the scene in the fog.

BEEFE because of the awkward mismatch.

Sakri because of constant customization and interpretation of her role as a priestess.

Sodum because… Gollum.

Kurobi because of the creative ways in which he uses snake elements in his roleplay.

Aether because polar opposites.

Nathanee because her upbeat presence often tries to keep up the roleplay enviroment’s morale.

Jing because I totally dig a sophisticated Yuki-onna for Asian flavor.

Hargin because I’ve either heard or witnessed several olive branches to keep other characters’ relevant.

Melody because of effective design of an standalone shepherd character.

Marlin because fun accent and character has potential.

Mellam because of certain golden herb scene.

And myself because I’m a shameless narcissist :sunglasses:

Have a good day!

I’ll refrain from praising characters that are in same and immediate circle of influence as my characters, so as not to influence what is going on ICly. All of the following are positive only. There’s no perfect character, from what I know, so if you want constructive criticism, do ask me privately. <3

-Naga-

Chi-Ero: Darling adoptive parents that made that sex-change scene both lively, dramatic, yet not over the top and just giving the right amount of attention. And those hilarious, awkward moments of exploration. Miss it.

Korren: Rough, tuff, grizzly, slightly exaggerated, yet very believable. You’re an onion, and almost the perfect compliment to my naga. Was a good ride, both literally, metaphorically, and allegorically. You know what I mean.

Vathmida-Tasra: Colorful couple, with very playful personalities. Enjoyed almost all our rp together.

Chusi-Is: The perfect grounded and down-to-earth pair that rounded out the extremely rowdy bunch.

Farah-Yara: I want to commend you both about something, but I feel it might touch a few strings. I’ll leave it at that.

Nufa-something: Hilarious. That was a great ‘I found you, mute!’ scene, and gave a thrilling adrenaline rush, that stirred the others as well.

-Sanguine-

Faian: You know.

Lucian: You also probably know.

Goddess: I loved every single scene, and even if you strip her status and power, they were brilliant nonetheless.

Nightravens: Quiet darlings that my char and I enjoyed doting on. There’s nothing like a best-friendship in RP. And your kids… I-we miss them so!

Lentrevie Trell: I really enjoyed that diplomacy-confiding scene. The mutual respect and honor between yours and mine is something I look forward to having again, but I feel nothing can match it.

Templeton: The briefest of encounters, one that I felt was far too short, shortest of the short feelings. It takes such patience and thoughtfulness to fill the shoes you picked up, you have my kudos and best wishes.

-Kobold-

Snaggu-Snaggoo: Gave my Genius a reason to be alive, a reason to fight, a reason to strive. The story you pushed her on was amazing to the last minute, and I could not have asked for any better. I wish yours didn’t have to end.

Kapi and Leyu: Enjoyed our encounters, and the willingness (in my eyes) to risk it all for RP.

Grasper: A very solid character with visible development, as well as willingness to get down-and-dirty as a kobold. And not only did he develop himself, but raised the quality of RP around him as well, subtly injecting culture in the most mundane of hints. Very good at picking those hints too, actually. I was very surprised!

Last but not the least, Genius: You were great. Unpredictable, slightly scary, and yet a culture builder, gutsy, smack-talky, sentimental, and I could see the player’s desire for true, developing, and human roleplay shine through their writing. Both they and Grasper grabbed the reins towards a riskier and uncertain life, rather than dwelling in security. I have massive respect for that, and I wish we could RP together more.

-Deceased-

Satinspar: Had a certain quiet, solid strength to her that I and my char slowly grew to respect, even though our first scene was definitely a rocky one. (haha)

Earnest: Fiery guy that kicked off a fable. Left an indelible mark on golems, though now no one seems to be able to pinpoint exactly what.

Drolluhm: His painstaking and diligent willingness to write everything has defined the start of a scholarly race, and it’s nothing to shake a growstone at. One whose works still exist and has given invaluable worth towards the culture.

Orrin: Young thing that passed to soon. Moments short, yet precious and developed the softer side towards their race. For that to be seen again, I would gladly take a crippling.

Edgar: Legendary. Legend-worthy. Legend of legends. I cannot say more.

If there’s anyone I’ve missed, I’m so sorry. I’m having trouble remembering most of it, though I guess it’s the most memorable that really needs writing, I suppose.

To Marley, and his frozen eggs!

Seriously though, you should be around more often. You’re great fun to play around and with!

Posting for a shy friend:

Ragnfier - Love the way you play this character. Very subtle style which is refreshing and engaging.

Hoby - Fantastic role play dedication and I love the character design; very interested to see what you have planned for him.

Valeria - Really enjoyed the interactions I’ve had with your character. I’m impressed with how you’ve remained independent and very much your own character despite some of the… recent incidents.

Ragnar and co - Bless the lot of you and how you bounce off each other.

Julian - No other character do I want to punch in the face so badly. Good job! Seriously though, I think you’ve made a good character who adds another dimension to many scenes he’s in.

Let me think of the characters I would like to give praise over the last six months. Since I mainly focus on the Folk, most of the appreciated characters will be from that race.

Molly - She’s a good mother figure, treats almost everyone she meets equally, very few faults, and cares about her family and those around her. Hardly doting or based on a full on archetype, she has some depth to her character and it’s mainly around her family. Really enjoyable to watch when she’s with her own children :smiley:

Batil - A rather straightforward leader-like type of character who is strict, sensible, and cares about everyone around her while being a supportive surrogate parental figure. In fact, she has kept almost everyone alive with her magical hands of cooking that fills up your belly like eating rice.

Julian - A good and amazing brothda. Horse and sheep boi.

Nufa - In the eyes of outside my character, tsundere snek. It’s been a really fun time roleplaying as your morality pet/chain. Da bean boi surely misses you.

Reidero - Despite not seeing your character talking nor posting alot. The amount of exposition or information has been a pleasure to read even though not very many people read it. They’re sensible, logical, and thought out despite feeling like it’s a cliche. You’ve put a lot of time and effort into writing weapon descriptions and I must thank you for putting your time and care into them.

And lastly, the one who deserves the almighty appreciation beyond human understanding.

Edgar, the religious nut who captured my heart until he died.

Edgar wasn’t a stereotypical character that anyone would normally play as because he wasn’t bound by any sort of archetypes or cliches . He was apparently written to be very dislikable to the other characters around him. He was utterly devoted to the Folken Gods to the point he tried to run the religion around them like a cult while being so hammy. To me as a player, he was like a literal god amongst men not because he was a super asshole of all asses but because he was a really charming and flawed that made him a complete character all on his own.

He was the icon, symbol, representation, or the face of the entire Folk race as he added in depth or rather his insanity.

Perrin! Perrin has been so good to my character since I spawned, and I cannot get enough of him. He also shares a name with my brother, so extra soft spot in my heart for him. The avian and fae villages I’m in are so full of great writers.

Lucia the scamp, you crack me up! I look forward to your shenanigans every time I login!

Asmodeus – for not being afraid to bring conflict, and for having a multifaceted character that is equal parts relatable and equal parts reprehensible!

@Nyx for having the biblical patience of Job to roleplay a REALLY long and potentially irritating scene. She managed to steer it into something amazing! Whatever the end that scene would get, your awesomeness would be praised. And the lord sith move didn’t go unnoticed! Thank you for making my day, or better, THREE days! :scream:

I’ve always found that the first child sets the course for future births, either joy and happiness or concern and worry. That said, I would like to send out praise to Liliya for being a most awesome first child. Mama loves you. <3

Okay, since the shutdown has me bored…

Shoutout to Marcus. Because never in my wildest dreams I thought I’'d meet a hippy daemon.

From pof Maija:

I’d like to give some RP praise to the player of Kaela. The interaction we had together when I came inside the castle had me genuinely laughing.

Charon, I adore every rp with you, stay awesome!

All of Evicerata’s kids…seriously, you are all three wonderful!

I love Mr. Templeton so much. He deserves props.

Strix and Mortala are such wonderful writers, emoters, and simply lovely people to interact with! They exercise such control over their characters that everyone around them has a sense of who and what they are; they are both superbly well developed.

It’s also nice knowing I’m not the only one who will bombard others with paragraphs. <3

I’d like to praise some characters from back when I was still playing Edgar.

Melody - I always loved your emotes. Especially the ones when she was trying to overhear something and she was failing at it miserably. It did give me quite some laugh on several occasions. But I also enjoyed the depth she had, even though she did struggle with communication.

Batil - well, Batil is Batil. I loved the way she was sometimes cringy. I also loved the “delicious” dishes she was making. But what I love most was the way she hated Edgar and how one could really -feel- it, both through her actions, words, and her emotes. Like the one which was more or less like “She tried to overhear what Edgar was saying, but she failed to understand his babble

I also enjoyed his interactions with Molly, and even with Hargin, even though the latter did hate him like hell.

Haha. I gotta give Charon props again. What a BUTTHOLE, in the best way possible!

So many shout outs to do! Some are old but lazy me just joined the forums. Heck Marosia is is my first online rp to boot

Lenny how you made my day every time we interacted. Loved the letters pure eloquence.

So many scamp in drakassi. You all made me try to come up with fun things. From snowball fights to feather tickle wars You all rose to the occasion.

Lucia your rp made me want to hug my kindle.

Marlin you wisdom always at the right time

Rys always caring and stuffing food down my characters throat.

Ifrit your kindness made me try my darndest to kidnap you

Kaela your loving rp taught me a lot about how to type to better

Okkoto you antics and mine made me laugh so hard

Marmor I love your patience

Idris your rp as a best friend was pricesless. So glad we made you pants!

Charon you made nervous me relax and have fun when I first spawned. Love your funny rp

Asmo. It was amazing watching how your character grew from a punk kid to a respectable adult

Umbria and imogen you two made me laugh so hard specially when you interacted with therians

I am sure I am leaving so many out in dae land. All the daemons rock!

Moving on to folk ragnar and company I love how everyone interacts together. It’s a true family right down to the odd brother. Olaf don’t change!

Sven your rp is some of the sweetest have ever read. Thank you for saying yes!

Elery you make ever trip to hopes reach a joy!

Avian and fa e time

Wren thank you for your patience you amaze me how you can handle difficult situations

Helia I love how you emote your feelings

Seren I enjoy our discussions

Ria you are just a sweetheart

Akira I love how you rp being small

Tesni you are so kind

All the faelings and hatchlings you guys make me want to check Marosia just to see is there activity.

Therian time

Mickey on my Lord there is nothing like you out there. Possibly a good thing

Gagi you are such an adorable odd duck. I love how unique you are.

Asher you are just to cute! Agate you are a mystery yet. Both of you are so much fun to do with!

That’s all I can think of for now.

More people should use this thread lol

Any way here goes

Ria and Luarel you two are both mutes yet your rp for that is well done. You each have your own way of getting what you need to say across and I appreciate how hard it is to play a mute character

Runa I love how descriptive you are. The way even tucking a child in is described, I can see it in my head. I need to learn how to do that

Darwin you sleep a lot and then a burst of activity. That activity is so fun and sweet I refresh all day looking for when you come online.

Mirai and Kaliska thank you for being so active. Watching your interactions with each other, those around you, and myself has me “biting my nails” to see what they are up to next. Such a joy to rp with you two.

Sven you are such a doting husband and father. The way you follow my lead when I do things from slaughtering animals, to snowball fights to keep the rp going and the town active is priceless.

Glynn you fluttered in out of nowhere and no matter how I tried to ignore the pest you persevered. That rp has led to a different path and I am thankful for that.

Wren and helia your acceptance and tolerance for the chaos is some of my favorite rp. Thank you.

Asher if it wasn’t for you, my days as a kid would be boring. Thank you big brother.

Agate wish you were awake more. When you are the moments are sweet and I can feel your eyerolls.

Olaf I wait for you to talk. You add such flavor to the game.

Ragnar you herd cats well.

Cayde your ideas and rp for them I enjoy.

Zora you and your brother Rakki make motherhood a joy.

Nerissa I love how you rp your timidness and your emotions. I don’t have to guess anything.

Cecilia you make my day many times with the stuff you do. Funny how I noticed you picked up some stuff from my character that was a surprise.

Lana sorry we freak you out. I love how you rp that and trying to understand. The way you stand up for yourself is golden.

Nyx the rp you made happen was wonderful. You aren’t just the amazing person behind all this. You are a superb roleplayer too.

I am sure I am missing someone. There are so many of you that make this game enjoyable ty.