Introductions

If you are new here, welcome! Introduce yourself, and tell us a little about who you are in this topic. How did you find out about us? What about this game appeals to you? What kind of character do you want to play?

I just wanted to say that I am a new player, and I’m looking forward to seeing Marosia undergo further development!

Hi Vazalco, thanks for checking out the game, and welcome. :slight_smile:

It’s gonna be awesome, still hyped ngl

It’s coming. Steadily. Keep checking in, I have updates every 1-2 weeks right now, and it’s actually getting better now that I’m working and not doing as much school.

Shooting for Beta at the end of the year. Not a promise, but that’s my goal, and we’re close.

Waaaaaaah? End of the year?! searches for her jaw somewhere on the floor Now I’m hyped as well. Not sure what ngl means, but I guess I’m ngl too xD

ngl = not gonna lie also end of the year? That’s awesome.

Yeah well, honestly, if she doesn’t get it finished by the end of the year, I’m gonna find her, lock her in a basement and tell her I’m not gonna let her out before it’s finished.

The end of the year?! Wow! I can’t wait! I really hope I can hop in soon and start testing things. I’m a pretty good tester, if I say so myself. I test a lot of MUDs and stuff, finding bugs for people.

Hey all, just thought I would look into how this was going. I’m glad to see it seems to be still in development. I was one of the kickstarter backers who really believed in this project back in 2012 and joined in on some of the forum rp fun from back then. Keep at it, I still plan on playing.

The Discord link isn’t working. Is it still around?